The MSME Department has been appointed as the Nodal Department under the Uttarakhand Startup Policy. The department shall be an agency responsible for implementation of the Uttarakhand Startup Policy and related programmes in the state.
Circular for Nodal Officer.jpg
Circular for Nodal Department.pdf
Director General / Commissioner Industries is the Nodal Officer.
The functions of Nodal Department
- To prepare guidelines, set up a mechanisms and process for startups, nodal agency, incubator, mentor, service providers, partner institutions, investors, funding bodies etc, and to enable a conducive startups ecosystem in the state
- To guide and support all key stakeholders in the startup ecosystem
- To support and handhold startups and incubators during entire recognition process
- To develop a mechanism for the stakeholders to get in touch with each other i.e. startups, incubators, mentors, investors, service providers, partner institutions, investors, funding bodies etc.
- To facilitate startups in availing incentives, reimbursements under the Uttarakhand Startup Policy and also guide them to mobilise fund during their startup journey
- To resolve the issues and grievances faced by startups and stakeholders in Uttarakhand
- To coordinate with departments in state government and help startups in getting support and suitable facilities from them
- To review and monitor the startup ecosystem in the state and suggest the changes in policy, and guidelines